hirokikawabatahk on Cross Cultural Communication Davoud Bagheri Azarf… on Cross Cultural Communication
Author Archives: hirokikawabatahk
They say that the contents of language about which it speaks are only 7%, and the remaining 93% judges others by the expression of a face, or the quality of voice. Appearance and behavior will also influence in fact. However, … Continue reading
The mass communication which transmits a lot of information to the public could not but become one-sided circulation by the traditional mass media. The freedom of expression was unevenly distributed by separation of the mass media which is such “an … Continue reading
Although a tabloid lacks credibility compared with a newspaper, it is effective as a medium for attracting people’s interest. The effect is greatest to especially a young man. I think that the fact is applied also in Japan. There is … Continue reading
People from a coconut culture are more reserved and only offer a thin layer of their private space. Therefore they may apper serious and a bit distant during initial social conversations -this is the hard shell you experience when you … Continue reading
The communication which passed conversation in everyday life is indispensable. I think that every person’s role exists also in the conversation of usually with a friend. Those who offer the subject of the talk, people with the role of the … Continue reading
18thApril. My blog first day. But today is rainny day.